The project of building a multi-storey residential complex in one lot with the current profitable multifunctional fitness center Olymp in Khotkovo of Sergievo-Posadsky district of Moscow region.
The Auction House of the Rusiian Federation (AHRF) is putting up for sale a single property complex:
1. The ownership rights to the land mass of six plots with the total area of 23,428 sq.m. = 2.343 ha (10,692; 2,504; 2,218; 2,061; 2,147; 3,806 sq.m.). Cadastral numbers: 50:05:0050104:388; 50:05:0050104:389; 50:05:0050104:390; 50:05:0050104:391; 50:05:0050104:392; 50:05:0050104:393. Type of permitted use in accordance with the approved Land-Use Planning Project and Land Plot Urban Plan: Multistorey (high-rise) residential development. Form of ownership: private.
2. Successfully operating sports and fitness complex Olymp with a total land area of 4.47 ha, the area of the building fitness center of 4,700 sq.m. There is a fitness center, football fields, tennis courts, martial arts halls, gaming halls, a sports 25-meter pool for 6 tracks and a pool for children, saunas and hammams.
3. Administrative building of 1,701 sq.m. of on a dedicated land plot of 0.362 ha.
On this land plot has been developed and approved the project of construction of multi-storey residential complex at the address: 25, Mikheenko street, Khotkovo, which provides for the construction of 4 residential buildings with variable floors (from 8 to 11), as well as ground multi-level parking. The total area of residential construction is 34,031 sq.m., including 30,262 sq.m aboveground and 3,769 sq.m. underground. Useful space of 25,515 sq.m., including: living space of 24,185 sq.m. and storerooms of 1,330 sq.m.
All town-planning and design documentation was developed, the Land-Use Planning Project and land surveying was approved, and Plot Urban Plan for all sites. All technical specifications on connection to resources of engineering and technical support are received.
Type of network and name of the organization that issued the specifications for connection to the network:
1. power supply: Moscow Unified Power Grid Company;
2. cold water supply and sewage: Heat and water supply channel of Sergiev Posad district;
3. heat supply: Central Research Institute of Special Machine Building.
- 1.9 km. from Khotkovo railway station (20 min. on foot);
- 14 km. to the town of Sergiev Posad (15 min. by car);
- 1 hour to Moscow;
- 55 km. along Yaroslavskoye highway to the Moscow Ring Road;
- from the railway station Khotkovo to the Komsomolskaya metro station.
Advantages of the project:
- The residential complex is situated in the town centre. In walking distance: kindergarten, school, shopping centers, farmers market, cinema. The developed urban infrastructure will be supplemented with commercial premises on the ground floors of the adjacent residential complex, which will be put into operation in 2018.
- The sports complex Olymp is one of the largest and most modern in the Moscow Region, located on the same territory with the residential complex. There is a fitness center, a 25-meter sports pool and a swimming pool for kids, a gym, gyms for group workouts, a cardio zone, saunas, martial arts and aerobics halls, a game hall, football fields, tennis courts, a shooting gallery and an ice hockey field.
- It is possible to obtain a building permit by force and at the expense of the owner of the site.