The apartment is located on the Mytninskaya embankment,7. Building was built in 1910 in Art Nouveau style (architect Kochendörfer K. K), full reconstruction of the building was carried out 1986. In the building there were laid modern communications, placed electric stoves, elevators. Video surveillance and round-the-clock security guard, parking in the yard.
The apartment with total area of 68.5 sq. m: two rooms with the area of 18.5 sq. m and 12.7 sq. m, kitchen-living room with the area of 30.6 sq. m, located on the 5 floor of 6-7-storey building. The windows look on to the Neva River, the Winter Palace, the Spit of Vasilievsky Island, Palace Bridge. The bedroom windows look to quiet comfortable yard. The apartment has super design repair. Property is of more than 3 years.
Apartment value is 35.5 million rubles
- Investment attractiveness is associated with an exceptional location of the building. From the windows of the apartment one can see not only the unique architectural monuments, but also complex “Embankments of Europe”, which putting into operation is scheduled for 2017.
- Multifunctional complex “Embankments of Europe" includes the construction of luxury real estate, retail and office areas, theater of Boris Eifman. On the proposal of the At the suggestion of the government Supreme Arbitration Court, Supreme Court, the Judicial Department of the Supreme Court, moving to Saint-Petersburg, could be accommodated in this complex. One of the key points of the complex will creation the first in St. Petersburg pedestrian embankment, which will decorate the urban landscape. Real estate market experts predict growth of prices for housing located in adjacent areas.
- Apartment with panoramic views, of convenient layout;
- Respectable neighbors;
- Developed infrastructure;
- Direct sale, mortgage is possible.